Fine Art Transportation
PROFESSIONAL FINE ART TRANSPORTION FOR EVERY NEED
Loomis Artcare has been transporting valuable artworks across the globe for auctioneers, galleries, art fairs, museums, art collectors and artists for many years. Our experienced art handling professionals work closely with you to develop customized transportation concepts that meet your individual needs.
Your works of art travel first class with us and enjoy many benefits during transit:
- Air conditioning system for precise temperature control
- Continuous temperature monitoring ensures optimal conditions
- Trucks equipped with air suspension and custom-designed for the transport of fine art
- Alarm system, fire extinguishers and immobilizer system for maximum security
- Continuous GPS monitoring
In addition to fine art transport, our wide range of services includes:
- Airfreight forwarding services including handover at airport
- Access authorization at Zurich Airport for supervising air freight consignments
- Handling of all your customs formalities efficiently and with due care
- Art courier service for high-end artworks
Your artworks packaging expert
In addition to transport and storage solutions, we offer our customers professional packaging services for their art objects. Our experts can recommend the best packaging solution, whether it’s a delicate sculpture, a piece of antique furniture, a valuable book, a picture, a photograph, a musical instrument or a painting. Loomis Artcare will deliver professional packaging specifically designed for your artifact based on its size and requirements, and at a competitive price.
Drawing on our expensive experience, we can offer customers a broad range of packaging options:
- Protective packaging
- Gallery crates
- Art cases
- Climate-controlled slot crates
- Sculpture crates
- Fast art boxes
- Packaging boards
- Travelling frames
- Lateral slide-in slot crates
- Climate-controlled double crates
We also deliver specialized protective packaging for all climate zones. Our packaging complies with strict conservation and environmental regulations. We use quality packaging materials such as wood, cardboard, acid-free tissue paper, Tyvek, foam material, rubber seals, Styropor, Sagex, Polylam and Ethafoam. Our customized crates incorporate several layers of insulation and protective materials, which protect the artwork against temperature fluctuations, shocks and external influences.
If desired, we can tailor an insurance concept to your needs. This allows you to rest easy knowing that you are well protected, even if – despite proper handling – damage occurs.
If you are looking for a professional fine art logistics and storage company, look no further. We welcome the opportunity to present a custom solution tailored to your individual needs. You also profit from an attractive discount on bulk consignments. Warehousing is based on a written storage agreement, information about content, KWC, a list of values and a credit check.